Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Tuesday, June 04, 2024

I’m a fancy scammer

 My baka friend visits me once 2 months. He comes to Japan to buy otaku stuff and sells them in the states. He always pays for everything I want. We have favourite bars. My friends are working there. Actually I didn’t want to meet him, but I had to. I wasted 5 days. I’ve been fucking around.

We had 4 shotwheers, 2 champagne bottles, 2 shochu bottles,1 whiskey.And damn 80 shots of booze.

We took liver meds. I puked in toilets secretly. I helped my friends make money. They’ll treat me better. Yes they will. 

I made another prick in my friends bar buy a 80k yen champagne and 20k yen shots .He pissed me off that much.

Having crush on me costs that much. I’m a fancy badass. Buy me a Moët, buy me a Krug, buy her a Veuve. I’m not asking for too much. Nothing is enough till I pass out.

No comments: