Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Monday, June 17, 2024

shuuden

 I was at work until closing time and my shift was supposed to end at 9:30. But cleaning up took time and we didn't have much staff to do it. So I told the manager that I would be able to stay for MAX 30 minutes. Otherwise I would miss the last train (I know, its pretty early). Well, I clocked out at 10:15, pushing the limit and I ran to go get changed and get to the station. I made it in time just to see that the trains were running 25 minutes late! I missed that last train to the closest station to my house and had to wake my mom up via phone call to ask her to pick me up (thank god I still live with my parents)

Anyway, lesson of the week: don't offer to stay late after your shift. you will probably regret it.

No comments: