Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Sunday, June 16, 2024

Fucc my mental issues

 I’m always depressed. I’m always pissed off. I’m always anxious. I’m always lonely. I’m always miserable. I gave up shitty bottles of cough drops. I gave up damn razor. I no longer pop whole bottle of pills. I no longer slit my arm. I’m miserable. Maybe I can jump out of a widow of 15th building. I can mess up everything. Fucc professors, fucc master or doctor students, fucc uni staffs, fucc security guards, fucc other students. Fucc them all. 

I won’t die. I’m not allowed to die. I live and study like a zombie. No happiness, no joy, no relief. I only do what I am supposed to do. My life does not worth living. It even doesn’t worth giving up.

I post on IE3 blog as I am supposed to. I’ll get my credit. Bye 

No comments: