Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Monday, June 10, 2024

Stanley Pickle



summary

Stanley, the main character lives with his parents who he mechanized.He was attracted by a girl playing with a bird.When the bird died, he mechanized the bird too and showed it to the girl. However, the girl ran away with fear.At the end, his mechanized parents broke down.He made a grave for them and was lonely.


my opinon

At first, the video seemed really weird and couldn't understand why the parents were moving like a robot.But as I keep watching the video, I found that the parents were made into robots for real.I thought that Stanley was lonely all the time and didn't know what love was. That's why he did such things as mechanizing the dead bird.The video was creative and I can't believe that this video was made by students.

No comments: