Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Monday, June 10, 2024

cashier

 This weekend, I had a lecture on using the cashier at my part-time job. Since it was my first time operating the cashier, I was nervous and I had difficulty learning the instructions written in the thick manual. Also, there were multiple rules on phrase usage and word choices which also made it a hard task.  However, after looking at the experienced staff and getting effective advice from them, I started to get the hang of it and my worries and nervousness changed to excitement. Moreover, my staff mentor praised my fast learning and communication skills with foreign customers which made me confident. I would like to keep up with it so that I can contribute more to the store!

No comments: