Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Energy drinks are addictive

 Hi, I currently have a bad habit of mine. I really like energy drinks, especially Monster Energy, 

And I drink a lot of it. Almost three or four cans a day. It is said that energy drinks, especially Monster energy, is considered a health hazard even if consumed in moderation. And me taking in a lot (basically an overdose amount of caffeine), is very bad for my future health. I’m thinking of quitting energy drinks entirely because I want to live healthier. I’ll start by decreasing my daily intake and then gradually taking that to zero cans a day. I hope to fulfill this goal. Although it may be tough for an energy drink addict like me, it will pay off in the end.

(Was this preview not released?)

1 comment:

Dr. Armstrong said...

I am afraid that even one Monster drink would stop my heart and then that would be the end of me . . . 😖. . .