Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Thursday, April 18, 2024

My instrests

 Hi, I'm Hiromi. Today I would like to talk about my hobbies

I like to listen to music all the time and I listen to a variety of languages, Spanish, English, Korean, French, and so on. I especially love the band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, it is a pop, rock band in Australia. 

I also like to walk to random places by myself. I normally walk for four stations, enjoy some views, and look for cozy cafes. 

On top of that, I like going to karaoke when I'm stressed or bored. I'm not a good singer at all, although it is one of my favorite places to go. 

These are the hobbies that I enjoy, if there is anyone who also has the same hobbies as me, please talk to me :)  bye--------





No comments: