Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Introducing myself

 Hello!

 I am going to introduce myself.

My name is Shimpei Sugai.

I don't have certain nickname so you can call me whatever you like!

I'm from Setagaya,Tokyo. 


In my free time,  I usually play some video games on my PC, and watch some video on Youtube. 

I like to listen to 70~90's music like AC/DC, Queen, and so on! 

I also like to enjoy recent indie band!


I have never been to foreign country, and I also naver talked to native English speaker. so maybe I am lacking common sense...

My English skill is terrible, so I may say something not appropriate or so rude sometimes, Im sorry. Please tell me if I said something wrong.

But I am going to do my best to improve my English!

thank you.

No comments: