Welcome to the IE III Class Blog

Enjoy interacting with class members!

Monday, July 01, 2024

SJS reunion

 Last weekend, I participated in a small reunion party and met my secondary school classmates after about roughly 5 years.  I was surprised to recognize everyone as they all had the same looks just that their heights had grown. I had so much fun laughing and chatting with friends, recalling the good memories we had in Singapore. What I thought was very special was we all sang "地球星歌~笑顔のために~" which we chose and won at the chorus festival back in the day. Singing with the original members was a very memorable moment and made me feel the unity once more. Some people couldn't attend due to schedules or where they live, but I  really look forward to meeting up all together soon.

No comments: